Hello.
I am tired. Its 11:47PM and i'm typing out PW. I also have one compre (inclusive of APQ), one APQ on top of that, a little conclusion to add for my silas marner essay.
And thats just the homework i PLAN to do.
Which is probably why i'm blogging. Since i'm so freaking flustered (yay alliteration). Speaking of artsy-fartsy shit, come watch the RP production Lysistrata on next next friday! (that is not this friday, the friday next week). Its a play about women who decide to deprive their husbands of sex so as to coerce them into making peace so that they can finally satisfy their urges. Unfortunately, the women also encounter some difficulties, namely sex-starvation *gasp*! Who will last in this game of abstinence? FIND OUT on friday. Buy tickets from anyone in rp. Price currently undetermined but will probably be 6 dollars
My blog's turning more and more into commercial grounds.
Hmmpf. I should be paid for advertising here.
No comments:
Post a Comment