How does one tell what is true in a world where everything is kept under wraps. What do you really know, and how much of what you know is simply what others want you to know? I don't know. I'm just feeling a little hollow and tired. Wondering whats the point, since I don't really know where i'm stumbling to and what i'm achieving. All these viewpoints, all these perceptions, all these stands. How do you strike out on your own when you must concede to the infallible logic of others? And when impeccable logic collides, where will you be? Perhaps it is wiser to be stubborn and stick to one, blocking out all others regardless of whether you can identify with them or not. But if you can identify with it, you can never truly block it out can you?
So where do I stand? Individuals all think in different ways, I stand in different places, but the question is, where do I think I stand? And who am I to say, under the crushing pressure of everyone's hidden judgement. Overjudge yourself, and their concealed perception will think you arrogant. Underjudge yourself, and they gather that you are fishing for compliments. Both ways are fallacious. The real challenge is to know where you stand, not to sway to either extremes. But how does one pinpoint where. Is there even a precise point as to where? The line is blurred by the drawing of many.
I guess what they say is true. Its so hard to judge yourself. Or perhaps this is yet another case of being so open minded my brains have fallen out.
No comments:
Post a Comment