Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I am very irritated.

I know its silly to be awake at 5AM. Added to the fact that I'm crashing orientation tomorrow, I really should be getting to sleep. But I am very annoyed with some people, to the point that whenever I close my eyes imaginary arguments run through my mind, and I find myself searching for truths that will hurt these people the most.

Betrayal is betrayal, wherever you find it. By betrayal I mean pretending to be on my side and then doing the opposite. I cannot believe that I wanted to trust these people - the utter stupidity of it all is more insulting than any other damage my reputation could suffer. I am hurt not so much by the divulgence of this, but rather the people who divulged it - people who not too long ago persuaded me that they could be trusted, that they were my friends, and that they would never do anything to jeopardize what I have now.

I have nothing else to say. I just hope I will not have to wade through a pack of lies tomorrow before I can assess the extent of damage and find out just exactly who is liable.

Goodnight.

No comments: