Hee hello I'm back!
And very amused after hearing about chongs' escapades in new town secondary.
Anyhow, results in 1 hour. I am currently bald and coughing bloody hell up, because the disease from tekong never quite leaves you. Also, I am overwhelmed by the amount of news I missed during camp: Booking in only to find that Phillipines AND Thailand are in political booboos, Taiwan is being cheeky with China, bird flu is back, budget has strange not-so-inexplicable deficit and what not is a mental overload for me. Which is not good, considering i have a 38.6 degree fever.
Or so the thermometer says. I suspect that my body can't regulate its own temperature, hence in the sun my temperature just rises and my brain cells get fried but I don't notice at all. Until I realize that I can't quite process the simple movment of Holmar Senja Ta, (however you spell that) unless the clouds come and give shade.
Alternatively, it might just be the smoking that's causing my short term memory losses. Smoking Reds, Menthol Lights, and the occasional Sampoerna for the past 7 weeks has probably filled my lungs with black gooey tar that has somehow found its way into my brain and blotted out my memory cells.
Must do BMT reflections now. Oh whoopee.
No comments:
Post a Comment