Thursday, September 02, 2004

Perhaps i ought to correct my sleeping cycles.
Like not sleeping at 7 and waking up at 12. And now procceeding to type out two essays.
Oh well. I'm bizzare.

Haha but really. Monday chuin and mel handed me another things-to-change-about-tim list. Haha its quite funnie. But it got me thinking if I really should change. I mean I wouldn't disagree with most of what they say, hell my hair definitely needs a haircut and yeah the way i behave really could change. Could. But should it?

I'm always quite against any sort of major change. Because while the present situation may not be perfect, its alot more certain than anything i can see beyond a change. Applies to everything as well in fact. I mean everything's so fragile, being delicately balanced on other things. And sometimes we don't even see the connections between them. A change in one can and often results in the most chaotic upsets in the current situation. Could be for the better. But sometimes you can't predict the most remote of changes. And those changes could ironically sometimes affect those closest to your heart.

Funny isn't it. For someone who likes trying new stuff.

Bah. I puzzle myself sometimes. Guess I'm really quite bizzare.

But really. I wouldn't have myself any other way.

No comments: