Hello darlings =). Fuck all of you!
Anyway I like people who care about me. They let me know my efforts to be tolerable have not gone down the drain into some deep self-absorbed abyss. That's keith and liyana, and the others who asked why I'm moping like a depressed fuck on my blog.
Well this is teenage angst crystallized with the pain of puberty. God I love that line. Zz.
Its time I brought myself back out. I remember vowing to make this blog as impersonal and reader-friendly as possible. Now I decide not. I have suppressed myself too much for far too many people, and I've decided that some just aren't worth it. Brace yourself, the bitch will be back. Soon.
Anyway, today while studying with clara I met julie at guthrie house. Haha I haven't seen her in such a long time. I also found out some very very very disturbing facts about venezia there. Let me share them with you:
1) Have you ever wondered where the ice cream goes when the day ends? Well wonder no more, Tim has the answers! The ice cream is dumped back into this huge pot, where it is mixed with the new batch so that next morning, the poor minions of the evil boss can scoop it out into the pretty tubs you see on display! So much for fresh ice cream everyday.
2) The area of 6th avenue is populated with rich fucks. Rich drunk fucks, I might add. I was studying with clara till about 10:30, when this really red man came in and ordered an ice cream. Then he started screaming his lungs off at hamzah telling her that he's not happy with her attitude and blah blah blah. I told clara in very loud terms that that guy has a problem, but I think he didn't hear. How pathetic.
3) You know the cute colourful plastic spoons you scoop your delicious ice cream in? Well a deep dark secret lurks behind them. 53699535 customers have also used that very spoon you were licking just now. Yes ladies and gentlemen, that godforsaken place reuses their spoons, they get the poor minions to wash the plastic spoons at the end of everyday. So when you eat venezia ice cream, you're actually tasting the leftover saliva of the other 593795 customers who also thought that venezia was a hygenic and pleasantly clean place. It might add flavour though, who knows?
4) The boss there is a mean fuck. He gives a measly 5 dollars per hour, and treats his employees like poopoo. Enough said.
That's all for Tim's Fun-Facts on Venezia at Guthrie House. Till next time =)
Disclaimer: All that is written on this blog is purely the opinion of the writer. The writer does not seek to defame venezia in anyway whatsoever, nor to make any comment on the standard of sanitation in that godforsaken place. All information here is privy to the writer and may not be quoted in any form whatsoever, and the writer will not be responsible for any damages arising from the use of his opinions.
No comments:
Post a Comment