Saturday, March 05, 2005

Random: liyana its quite scary the way we blog about the same thing.

Okay I am feeling better now. With whatnot positive influences in my life. To be more specific, ln2 = ln times 2. Oh my god I still cannot stop laughing.

But tomorrow I will face all of you again. And tomorrow it will depress me once more.

I'm so happy there's lit S. It makes school worth going for. No this isn't an open invitation to suck up to purvis, its really one of the lessons that I learn something from and I feel engages me intellectually. Its something that can actually inspire me to read on and whatnot. Bah if only all my lessons were "S" I'm sure I could find it in myself to become involved and interested in them. Econs especially, not that blaps is a bad teacher, but I think its a subject that could be so much more open for argument and discussion, especially now that it's macroeconomy. Though its a pity really, the lecture system. Its devoid of intimacy with the teacher. Hmm that sounded quite gross.

Oh I was just reading the scholarship section of the papers today. And I am very depressed. The only one I look remotely interested in is the Teaching Scholarship, where they allow for languages. Otherwise clearly no one else wants me. They have all the nonsensical science scholarships which remind me of the foolishness of taking the arts course, and they also have associated "Outstanding CCA Records and Leadership Qualities" peppered across the page, which on seeing I immediately push that scholarship to the back of my brain.

I'm doomed to a life of mediocrity. So much for my immortality.

No comments: