Oh man. I am so freaking dead. I've racked up a ridiculous amount of debt. I am going to starve for 3 weeks.
So anyway. Zul's party. Then Rouge. Which I must rant about. I tell you that place is ridiculous I swear it was a cunning money making scheme. Firstly, for a UWC party, there were suspiciously few angmohs in the club. Which is such a letdown, because there were absolutely no hotchicks at all.
Not only that, they had bands playing in the club. I mean fair enough they were pretty good actually, but HEY. People come to clubs to dance! And not only that, even when the band left at 1, the DJ started playing some nonsense from the 70s or something it was terrible lah the music.
AND I never got to see my boobies!
I blew about 70 in Rouge. Thanks to its stupid ticketing fiasco which rendered my ticket invalid. I feel like crying now that the gravity of my debts have hit me. Hahaha. Shit lah.
Dear creditors. PLEASE PLEASE Give me time. I'll pay each of you all my pocket money at the start of the week lah I'll draw on my latent debtors to pay off my lunches. Arrgh.
And I believe Essay-Whoring must return. Same rate of Lunch for essay.
No comments:
Post a Comment