skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pand3monia
I blog when I'm in a panic over myself
Sunday, May 22, 2005
I feel tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2006
(14)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2005
(203)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(25)
▼
May
(19)
The holidays are here.Oh jubilate!
Oh no this is disastrous. Absolutely disastrous. ...
Tonight was a good night. Dinner with Firas and C...
I feel tired.
In recent news:I have bought a new bag! Oh whoopee...
Aiee I cannot take it essay after essay after essa...
Yoshimi vs. the Pink Robots is so... interesting. ...
Okay I feel like declaring my current state. (Bec...
Well then. Here we are again.Enough is enough was...
Free yourself.Perhaps it's time. Enough then, eno...
Oh fine fine. Before you say how I'm a cheapskate ...
And of course, with the recent topics at LitS, cou...
Savage Garden - Two Beds and a Coffee MachineAnd s...
It is interesting to be reading two books at the s...
This will be horribly bimbotic.But I think Christi...
Alright, fine fine. Pity isn't monosyllabic. I hu...
I am getting serious and boring, judging from my r...
I was going to blog about how happy I was now that...
Reading people was our past time.I want to be wise...
►
April
(16)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(17)
►
2004
(199)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(18)
►
2003
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment