Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I cannot sleep. I am damn bored too. Moomoo hear me whine.
Actually no not really. This post won't be me whining about my erratic insomnia and screwed up bio-clock that causes irregular sleeping patterns and an immense headache that sounds like there's drill works going on in my head.

No really.

I need a bit more of life. Now that everyone from soccer has been whisked off to India to build shiny white clinics amongst the multitudinous sea of black, I am left alone with nothing to do but speculate on what's going on between the pompous fat bastard and his *ahem* partner. I have nothing to do! I mean at least changwen will get a tan when he comes back. i'm sure some of india will have rubbed off on him. And even when he's not busy carrying bricks to build 4 walls for the clinic, he has my 1984 to read. I've read my freaking bookshelf once over again! Okay that was a little exaggerated.
Speaking of which. Why do they have to build a "clinic". Its not as if they're about to assemble and design all the medical stuff right. The most they could be doing is piling bricks to make 4 walls. Maybe painting it white. or blue. or green oryelloworpurpleornevermind. I mean how do they expect a group of about 50 to build a full fledged clinic in a few weeks?!
Ah wait. Its india.

I think i'm going out with uni and hadri in 12 hours time. That is if they show up. And if i have enoughmoolah to lend both of them and still have money to buy present for my mother and to pay for the snow queen and to go out for the rest of the week and to eat lunch and dinner and to money is never enough. I wish I had more of it.

I hear laura is dancing at snow queen. This should be interesting.

chee has also disappeared. maybe he's died in front of his computer. suffered a heart attack after a lina came up behind him and lagunabladed his guts out. my constant pleas for my briefs have gone unheard.

CHEE OWES ME BRIEFS. PREFERABLY WHITE BRIEFS. THREE CALVIN KLEIN BRIEFS. THREE BRIEFS WITH A LITTLE BUTTON-FLY HOLE. FALALALALA-LALALALA.

ZZzz.

Maybe I should go write an essay on why cows should wear bras.

ZZzz.

This post is junk. Maybe I should delete it.
Maybe not.

*click*

No comments: