Why is my post count forever stuck at 199.
Anyway. Been having fun for the past few days. Yay. Can survive without yixun. hahaha. I hope becky isn't like mad or anything cos i was being a troublesome twit trying to find someone else to sit with at snow queen. heh.
Oh damn funny. Cos i ended up sitting with hadri later, and i was supposed to meet firas they all later. Then I told firas i'd be a little late, cos i was with yixun and becky at snow queen. then firas msged back.
"NO MOLES"
Anyway snowqueen was quite entertaining. AC dramas always have lots of glitzy dances which are fun to watch. I really liked the first one with frozen. mhmm. Haha but me and hadri were damn scared of one of the narrators. No not laura. one of the other ones. hehe
Speaking of which. Daisy pulls it off is next year! come come. even though we haven't started anything yet. haha i might not even get to act lah. But nevermind. I don't know when it is just come. Okay? good.
The black devil is quite good when it smiles actually.
Oh i'm looking for a job. I went to macs today and asked how much it was there and they told me 3 bucks per hour. Haha if anyone knows of a job with slightlyyy fatter pay tell me. Otherwise you can visit me at king albert park. heh.
Things I shall put down here in case I forget:
JEANETTE WU YOU OWE ME LUNCH.
CHEE OWES ME 3 BRIEFS STILL.
No comments:
Post a Comment