Okay okay. I changed the music. Inspired by one of those new diamond advertisements on TV. Funny how those ads always appeal to me.
I haven't been blogging much since my cable's been taking by the matron of the house. That would be my domineering mother who has hysterical self-righteous tendencies and decides that depriving me of my computer would be the most befitting and damning punishment for deciding not to go to church.
Now anyway. On to more interesting things.
I am the only one left in gay club. Yes one of our more fat and pompous members has made his debut in the couples arena. Tendering his most dramatic resignation at a certain restaurant in Wheelock, he is none other than... i don't really need to say actually. But of course, we foresaw this coming.
Oh actually there's still chee.
Who still owes me 3 briefs.
No comments:
Post a Comment