Okay today was nerve wrecking for 15 minutes. Which is always too much for a day.
Anyway, thank god for Mrs. Perry. Haha she helped me apply for Lit S even though I forgot to send her all the details. Ahaha damn funny.
Me: Hi Mrs Perry this is Tim. I'm sorry its so late but can I send you the details today
Perry: Well you can Tim, But I'm not sure if they'll be of any use
Me: Is it too late?
Perry: I'm not sure. I just got out of the meeting for the recomendations.
Or something along those lines. I had a shock. I nearly died. It was like last year all over again lah. Aha luckily she told me later that she did it all already.
Anyway. Shall resolve to be more responsible next year. No really really. Stop smirking. Bitches.
Oh went shopping for books today. You know in case I get the paper. IN CASE. I must add these disclaimers lest bitches like tanyixun start on how I was all geared up to do the paper and then never get. Like humans liddat.
So anyway. I came across these interesting books. Which at the moment I can't recall. Hmm. I think there was one by this Jose SOMETHING that looked quite interesting. And something by Milan Kundera which yixun's been raving about. And Sylvia Plath. Although I think that book doesn't quite qualify. But anyhow.
I'm looking to do maybe one classic and one not-so-well-known book. You know, dabble abit here dabble abit there. Recommend something if you drop by. Preferably one that won't unravel my poor brain. Even if i don't get Lit S they'll help to broaden my somewhat flower-bed-like and narrow perspective on life.
And even if it doesn't, at least it'll annul vacancy during the hols.
No comments:
Post a Comment