I'm a leee-tle. tired. Chim-chim-uh-ney Chim-chim-uh-ney Chim-chim--uh-ney. I think thats from mary poppins.
Yixun I right rubbeeshleee all teh tiem neway. Wahts ur point? =)
But frankly I think I'm going to crash soon. Reading Bell Jar and all that imbues you with a sort of angst that's not very healthy.
Here I am clinging on to the hopeless ideals of a 12 year old. You think the one's really out there, drifting amongst the endless sea of listless faces and grimy bodies? In the hopelessly endless world where tragedy abounds, what makes you think that you are the lucky one whose life will blossom into a fairy tale ending. With your prince charming and what not coming for you on his stunning white stallion, whisking you off your feet to his pearly white castle where the grass is green and the girls are pretty?
Shi jie na lai zhe me duo yi shen yi shi.
Oh shit i'm becoming the ridiculous angsty teenage drama queen. Oh hear me world as I expound my sorrows. Tremble in the presence of my immense emotional suffering that crystallizes with the pain of puberty. Okay i'll stop here.
I think I need someone in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment