Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Right then. Me and yixun have come up with the conclusion that if I want to be a better person next year, I shall have to quit bitching, whining, and complaining.

Which means I shall have to find something else to blog about.

Rats.

But blogging about my day just doesn't cut it. Its so boring, I mean I read people's blogs that go on and on and on about how they ran today or went town today or met some hot guy with broad shoulders and nice tan and I click on one of the random links near the right hand side of their page. I mean, whats important is that I find this place interesting to myself. I'm not writing rubbish here so I can tell myself 50 konky years down the road that "Oh, I went lido to watch Phantom of the Opera on 20th December 2004". Incidentally, I still haven't watched it.

Hmm. Not that reading about how canning sucks is interesting either.
I bore myself with myself. Rats.

Anyway, seeing how bitching/complaining all stem from the same need to create an outlet to express the dissent I feel when people piss me off, I have only three options left. First being that I buff up until I become big and jocky and whoop anyone who pisses me off. Seeing how i'm a lazy fuck, I don't see that happening. The second, is of course to find another outlet to express this negative sentiment I feel when people piss me off. The third, is to not get pissed.

With the first option out of the way, I am left with option two and three. Of course option 2 is a good idea, but is easier said than done. If you don't bitch and whine and complain about the asshole who has just done something really assholic, what DO you do?
Option 3 of course would seem the most peaceful way. But is also easier said than done. I'm a sensitive guy. I get hurt easily. =(
Bwahahaha.

Alright perhaps I should go sleep.

No comments: