Sunday, December 19, 2004

Oh rats my demotivator has disappeared. its now a black rectangle with a little white square at the top left hand corner which has a little red cross in it. cows.

The floodgates have opened. I feel the way the hoover dam must feel should it ever burst. My mucus glands have gone into overdrive. Yes ladies and gentlemen:

I think I have the cold.
dramamamamamamama.

Canning is highly boring and depressing. For some reason. I shall try to pinpoint the reason the next time I can. I believe it has something to do with too many people and too light a can. Then again I might be wrong. It might just be the people.

But really. Its infuriating how these supposedly people can be so snobby and yet put such atrociously ugly things on their bodies that have checks all over the place and have the most ridiculous colour combinations. I bet aliens could do a better job when it came to colour selection. The worst part is these walking fashion disasters look at you, and you offer them a can and smile, tell them to donate to the children's cancer foundation and stop wasting money on clothes and just stay at home, and they just walk past as though they've never seen you. I mean seriously, they can't be that fugly and devoid of friends that they lack even the basic social skills to respond with a "no, sorry" or something. Or at least shake your head if you don't want to donate. Even though it may have an emerald green hat on it your head can't possibly be that heavy.

Bah. I hate town now. Its full of snobby people who think they're all there and can anyhow ignore me. I hate people who ignore me. I also hate crowds. Stupid town is chock-full with people you can't stretch your back without banging into someone. Its like a stupid bleeding ocean where you can't even stand still because then the crowd will threaten to sweep you away. Complete with smelly body odours and the dingy smell of sweat. How the heck is it possible to have yourself a merry freaking Christmas in there.

All I want for christmas is... no not you actually. All I want is a uncrowded unnoisy ungrimy field where I can lie down and stare at an unpolluted uncloudy unlighted sky, with unsmelly unmuddy untrodden grass beneath me. And fall asleep. With someone preferably (no no specific someone, just someone), but of course that's optional. I can take care of myself ;).

Anyway I think I shall go find a new demotivator. And change music. On top of that, I think I'll go think of more excuses for How To Skip Going To Midnight Mass With Your Family. Really, going to church and spending two hours there kneeling and standing at eleven pm at night is not my idea of christmas. Although churches are really quite nice places to be in, with all the music and ambience and whatnot. Very tranquil. But Not Much Use If Falling Asleep Anyway. Slumber is the best tranquility, and I don't need it interrupted by the second chorus of We Wish You A Merry Christmas, thank you very much.

okay enough grouching.

No comments: