Its very easy for a stalker to track down where I am
If there's a blog entry today, it means i'm at home. If not, I'm in town.
Or playing mahjong in someone's house.
That is, if anyone wanted to stalk me.
Anyway since I'm bored you'll just have to bear with me and more of my nonsensical ramblings and grumblings which I hope you find interesting but know most of you don't. The pitiful visits to this page have been dwindling, probably because I haven't been updating much, but thats hardly the point. its stagnating at about 20 hits a day, and seeing the way I blog-surf, that isn't really much, amounting to merely a handful of people.
I am probably not going to be sick. Which is a relief since falling sick during christmas sucks balls. On the other hand I could have SARS and maybe this is just the incubatory period. (perhaps I should delete that. Lest I find some government officer knocking at my door. Actually, nah. Government officers have better things to do than read this. Like calling numbers scribbled at the back of buses asking for gay sex. Oops.)
My mom's about to go on some suicidal mission against the MCST of our condo I think. That's sort of like the government of my condo. Silly woman. Later she end up chock-ful with lawsuits then she know. I told her don't bother they have more legal muscle, and she told me she never asked for my opinion. I am so appreciated at home.
I wonder how people put on the top of their entries how they're feeling everyday. Like Current Mood - HAPPY/SAD/DEPRESSED/EXCITED (insert appropriate smilie here). Its quite ridiculous actually. If I ever did that everyday my entries would start with [current mood - fucked up]. Sheesh. As if you can ever pinpoint how you're feeling with a simple noun. There is only fucked up. Fucked up is broad, general, and all in all useful to describe anything and everything.
In fact I think that's actually a good idea
Current Mood - Fucked up (Middle finger smilie)
Okay maybe not.
No comments:
Post a Comment