I could write you a much more inspiring post now. But I am devoid of material. That which I would write engagingly about isn't for you to see, and that which is for you to see I don't feel like writing about. It's been so long since I've been able to say what I want to say.
I don't like this layout. I think my old one was better. I do miss the indians.
There are so many things running through my head now. So many people running. People people, the taboo subject for any blog. Some things are better left unsaid, some relationships are best never recorded down, in ink and paper, through words and letters. For you can never take back these words.
Never confine the subjective humane to the objective records of history. Never write down that which you wish to change. Never record what you know will hurt. Never imprison yourself in words.
No comments:
Post a Comment