Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Suwee's back!
Whoopeedoo.

And here I am sitting at home coughing my lungs out. I'm so devoid of inspiration I don't even know what to blog down right now.

I hope this is the right thing to do. Call me what you want, but I really feel it is. On my moral checklist, this works out completely fine. Rather than give you reason to hate me in the perhaps-not-so-distant future, it is best that I halt what I myself don't seem very interested in. I need someone who makes me feel alive, who engages me and establishes a connection that is unique and personal. This sort of thing doesn't need time, it's either there or it isn't. I thought you might be good to open up to. But I realize that sometimes what's on paper isn't all its cut out to be. Its no one's fault, just a case of misguided intentions on a wrong impression.

On a higher level, perhaps none of this is ever meant to be. They can't fulfill what I need, a feeling of security, where I won't have to give anymore. It's accentuated by events in my life, but to put it simply, I need arms around me.

This FEELS like nonsense. I shall keep it as a draft.

Cryptic blogging is tiring and annoying. I hope I understand this when I read through my archives.

No comments: