skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pand3monia
I blog when I'm in a panic over myself
Thursday, May 20, 2004
I have given up. There is more to the eching saga, but to elaborate is useless. The very typing of these words is too great an effort for vermin like her.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2006
(14)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2005
(203)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(17)
▼
2004
(199)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(20)
▼
May
(26)
hmm. haven't blogged in a long time. Anyway, recen...
Sometimes i wish i were more eloquent. that i kne...
ooh. rugby won. haha finally a victory. tts good....
You don't HARVEST me. What am i. GRAIN?
OH man. did i miss my chinese a level oral exams? ...
~my weakness caused you pain, and this song is my ...
Well. sickly teenage drama queen has found out tha...
Its time again for more rantings of a teenage dram...
ladida. went for un talk today. un talk damn sian...
There was even more to the eching saga today. Thi...
I have given up. There is more to the eching saga...
E-ching is a bitch! Wah lau. I go for lit lecture ...
Hmmpf. Mel is ungrateful. Here i am at 12 mn hel...
hmm. i've gotten a guestbook. Yeah i'm not really...
Yay. Just finished keith's stuff. Now keef owes m...
Mel told chongs! hoohoo shit. that can't be good. ...
hoohoo. mel is pissed again i have a knackof pissi...
SHANE KUA GOT IN HUMANS?! ifeelveritoolaned. holys...
Speaking of which, i have never been more put off ...
Ooh. Chee is turning gay. Haha he paid manymanyd...
Getting attached is the last frontier left in the ...
I've got a sudden pang of loneliness again. Don't ...
where did my last post go? hmmm... and anyway, i'm...
If growing up means finding less things to be happ...
I miss ri. I miss mornings where we gather in clas...
Yay. We made clinton happy today. haha me and un...
►
April
(15)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(18)
►
2003
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment