I miss ri.
I miss mornings where we gather in class and do stupid stuff. I miss the mornings where everyone's busy copying homework that hasn't been done. Where we had proper tables and our own classroom.
I miss the closeness of my class. Funny i never noticed it until i plopped into rj, but yeah i miss it. I miss sitting next to szekiat and changwen. And getting moved around all the time cos i kept talking to people.
I miss tancheewan. and two. and rosie albeit her weirdness. and paul. and bek. and ermin. and lam.
I miss ranting and bitching about leongcheehoong. I miss terrible cucumber and lolex.
I miss the phelgm-green chairs that fan threw at changwen
I miss the immense amount of time we once had. Such that there was time to be everyone's friend.
I miss gep. the everyone-in-gep-knows-everyone feeling.
I miss ri.
-sigh-
No comments:
Post a Comment