Monday, May 10, 2004

I've got a sudden pang of loneliness again.
Don't know where it came from. Came back from ORA and then town and just suddenly felt all alone in the world. I suppose part of this might stem from -uknowwhat- yeah.
But maybe its just cos i still don't have anyone. I need a close friend. As in really close. Maybe abit like bud and ben, someone whom i can talk about life and other things till the cows come home and not feel one bit awkward.
No one has time for that now. We're too caught up in life, schoolwork, lectures, girlfriends. There's no time to idle around and talk now. No time to just stare up at the sky and ask silly questions.
No time. Its quite sad really.
Life's so tiring now. I just feel so superficial sometimes, and i guess that's partly cos of the general culture. When the only things to talk about are whether she looks good or he's going out with her, its only inevitable.
No wonder people want to get attatched. So that they have someone to call up when they feel like i do.
I feel cheap and hollow again. For all thats worth I don't mean much.

~You aren't in sight, you aren't in sight~

No comments: