I am highly distressed.
And it is not because of promos.
Laichangwen, hadri and matin will be the death of me one day.
Now. On to better and less gruesome issues.
I want to buy SENS' album. Yes its classical. Yes its japo-shit as well. But I still like it. Its nice, simplistic yet powerful. I like things like tt.
Unfortunately my previous resolution has somewhat failed. Miserably I might add. Since the last post, I have chalked up a debt of approximately 15 dollars. I might attribute this to the unexpected cost of the Woman Warrior which robbed me cruelly of 16 dollars. However I will not make excuses for my inability to manage my finances. Yixun says, i spend 120% of my income. Even if my parents gave me 100 dollars a week i'd spend 120. Thankfully its only 50 now. hahaha.
SO therefore album will have to wait for very long. Unless i can conjure two ten dollar notes out of thin air. Which I believe would be a very handy skill given my current situation.
I am starting to type like BC. hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment