I am a very fuzzy person. Heh. Recently i tried to recall someone's face. Failed miserably, needless to say, I could get the general impression, but once i tried to focus on the more exact positions and ratios, it all fell into static. The eyes kept shuffling and the mouth elongated and yeah. In the end it sort of fell into another person's general impression.
Whicn interestingly points out that I can really remember no one's face distinctly. If i try to construct them out of my mind it just comes out distorted.
It is no wonder.
words words words words. I'm losing touch. I can no longer convey what I want to say. Or employ words with economy. I only stumble around, groping in the darkness, never hitting the mark. Poignant is not a word i would use to describe my current state of writing.
Oh and Kevin's poems are nice. now that is using words to truly convey what you want to say. so many undercurrents below the surface metaphor. haha much better than reading that verbose BC's stifled attempts to appear intelligent by using bombastic words for the SAKE of using bombastic words. hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment