Aii I wish we had the humans teachers.
Old gripe same complaint. Jealousy surfaces once again.
Anyway yeah had this really interesting lecture on poetry on friday. Then choc buffet at fullerton! But like I said I'm not here to tell you what I ate for dinner.
Also have to see Veluri on Monday. Suspect self to be in plenty of trouble again. Sucks I tellya.
But I'd really like to say in my defence that I'm not a bad student! Gah. Its not as though I have absolutely no interest in whatever subjects that I'm studying, its just that I don't find class engaging and charged enough. And so I gravitate to other more happening places. I mean. Class is so dull the silence is oppresive sometimes. Not just oppressive, in it I hear a faint echo of me and Ben Moh arguing in the distance. Not too far away, still not too long ago.
It's just jaded. Reawaken the instinct
No comments:
Post a Comment