Little snippets of thoughts in my mind.
There was this really really cute little girl in my grandaunt's house today. She's her granddaughter and she's really adorable, she toddles around the house screaming and playing with her toy washing machine. She's also got lovely golden hair, (she's mixed) which she refuses to tie up so she can playfully push it back with the back of her hand.
And then yixun popped into my mind. heehee.
So I was thinking how sad life must be for paedophiles. To be unable to appreciate simple, innocent beauty that is untainted by sex. It must be a horrible curse, to look at a child and not be able to envy the simple, carefree life that she endures, but to attribute her every action to seduction. (which is their excuse, the twits say they want to debunk the myth that children are not sexual creatures, I think I saw it in CSI.)
For in children, it is given that beauty is divorced from sexual attractiveness. They are endearing in a simple yet timeless way. It is a pity that they grow up wanting to flaunt their sexuality in the end.
I unfortunately envision her in the future as a maneater.
(not that yixun is really a paedophile actually, I'd like to think that what he sees in little boys/girls is their innocence and carefree qualities. But don't take my word for it ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment