skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pand3monia
I blog when I'm in a panic over myself
Sunday, February 06, 2005
Since I'm bored.
Here's a little something for the girls in my class.
ESPECIALLY clara. Girl please eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2006
(14)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2005
(203)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(14)
▼
February
(19)
I am mildly irritated. I know why, but guess what...
I am actually very bored at home now. So I shall ...
Really though.All these big boys with bad tempers.
So it ends. I hope you enjoyed dramafeste. It was...
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an unfortunate announ...
Because I'm feeling frivolous.Presenting to you th...
Wouldn't it be creepy if I died and you read a pos...
I am mildly annoyed with the amount of work I have...
Little snippets of thoughts in my mind.There was t...
I am mildly amused.Having lost 12 dollars at tanch...
Sometimes when I'm alone and nothing happens, I ca...
Let's not dramatize this. Nor trivialize it. For...
Save me from what I've become. And other assorted ...
Aiyaa. Have I mentioned how old this thing is get...
Since I'm bored. Here's a little something for the...
Aii I wish we had the humans teachers. Old gripe s...
Okay that's it. Tagboard is down for maintenence....
HI BLAPS! I know you're at home now reading this i...
Ugh. As to whoever it is on the tagboard. Get a li...
►
January
(17)
►
2004
(199)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(18)
►
2003
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment