Sunday, February 27, 2005

I am mildly irritated. I know why, but guess what? I won't write it here! Ooh revelation revelation. This has always been a public facade after all. To entertain you. The Tim and occasionally occasionally changwen show. I wonder if it's been successful though. hrmm. No wait that will sound like an appeal for sympathy. Nevermind.

It is nice to know though. That others have the same insecurities. A sadly vicarious katharsis occurs when blog-hopping.

Interestingly, someone asked me if I loved life. I think it was puss. Well frankly speaking, at this point in time no. Life is emotion, life is passion and energy running through your veins. Life is eager anticipation for tomorrow, life is loving each moment as it passes. I have lost life, and until it comes back to me I will hate it for its absence.

Oops teenage angst again. Purvis was right, at our age we can't whine eloquently.

But really, I think all this analyzing myself is screwing myself up real bad. When you start wondering why you feel the way you feel all of spontaneity just goes down the drain.

No comments: