Friday, February 27, 2004

YaY!
i got 8 A1s. i'm damn happi! Happi! HappPI! HAPPI!
but i was too tired to celebrate larh i guess. i just went home after the results. too sleepie and sick from keef's house yesterday. and i'm a blabbermouth when i'm drunk larh. or tipsy. ok i wasn't wasted, i was just high, but i was tokking alot of rubbish sia. haha crap.
anyway i've realised i'm quite shallow lousy. lousylousy me. lousylousylousy. i don't know how to comfort people. i'm so lousy. I don't know how to react to the people who were disappointed. I just don't know what to say... and i feel really bad because i know they're feeling realli lousy, but there's nothing that i know how to do to cheer them up. I even sometimes end up avoiding them to avoid that sense of helplessness i get...
i wish there was something i culd do.

I haven't found out who's not staying, but i'll miss u all. i hope chee can stay... realli do. through appeal or whatnot. and ferris oso... they don't have to be uprooted and thrown into another jc... and honestly they deserve rj alot more than some people. ok thats a presumptuous statement on my part.

and i tink i'll apply for humans. hope i can get in =P

No comments: