Monday, April 12, 2004

~Can you stop that time for me and my lover, make this summer forever~

EEKZ!
haha nvrmind. RT square. hahaz. Anyway i'm way over it. =P
I'm listening to "Stop that time". Its a lousy dance song according to you all. But i'm happy.
i'm happy today. hahaz. no reason dears. just happy. elated. i'm high~
Anyway, i went down to bibibaba to buy my uniform today. and the stupid auntie decided to shoo me away cos she was closing. And they didn't have the shirt. What the heck?! why on earth do yu sell PANTS and not SHIRTS? maybe if yu sold both people'd actually BUY from yu?
But anyway, even that didn't dampen me. I'm happy with life now. I'm easily sated, i suppose.
Its nice. This feeling again. I haven't felt it in two years, but its really nice. Only a fool would give up this for pride. And i suppose its worth the plunge that comes later. I'll enjoy the ride for now, even if its just momentary.
Its not the end. Its the journey.
I might not have it. But i'm happy with what i can get.

=)




No comments: