I'm feeling shitty now... *yawn*
I don't see why techno sux. Sure, its got a short shelf life (i.e. abt 2 times and yu'll be sick of it), but for the moment it does provide a quick fix of euphoria.
Oh well. yihong asked me, like 3205897603865 other people, to contemplate going to the gym. I tink abt it from time to time, but the problem is that... besides how hilarious it culd be, personally i've got a stigma against it.
Hilarious because of the obvious. me + pumping iron = comedy disaster. Okay not as if people are so free to go laugh at me, but i'd feel wierd myself. because i don't see myself doing sucha thing... hell, I'D find myself funny. Ahh. but i want to get abit bigger. not too big, but abit bigger'd be nice. My personal stigma's that i don't really have a good reason to go pump iron. I don't have a sports cca, hell i don't even have a cca. So what for? Nothing to motivate me, other than to get abit bigger, which i see as vain. I'm not a vainpot! hahaX.
Although isn't it time i did something for myself?
No comments:
Post a Comment