I don't want to do my history essay. I'm finding 408707 excuses and things to do besides my history essay. Like blogging.
Funny. I'm numb. I suppose i crashed already yester yesterday. Now i'm just fizzled. Dead men don't feel. I thought i'd feel sadder after not getting a reply, but somehow i sortof expected it i guess. I know better than to hope for anything reasonable now.
But you're not like that. Really i didn't think so. If you are its a misjudgement of character on my part, but i don't think it is. I suppose you're trying not to lead me on. But still there isn't a need to be this cold and dispassionate. This is below friends. Its nearly like acquaintance.
You don't need to do this. I know there's nothing there already. And its already hit me squarely in the face.
We still can be friends can't we?
can't we?
No comments:
Post a Comment