Hokay. Have thrown music into this place. Yes its really music. I kid you not.
Ladidum. B3 for GP. A little dissatisfied (always am) but makes the mark i guess. after all only need B3 for GP to do stuff anyway. Bloody compre. Give me 2 more marks also cannot. heh.
D for history. Oh well.
Now on to more interesting stuff. You may have pressed the glaring stop button on the right of this page to stop that awful goddamnit drumming noise, but if you haven't, thats unfortunately the kind of stuff i listen to sometimes. A poor reflection of my music tastes perhaps, but hey, it makes me happy and delirious. Jumping around in my room can be quite exhilarating sometimes. Especially when the com is a wreck, the cd-player has broken down, and the TV literally blew up two days ago. Yes I mean blew up. It when *BOOM* and there was a blinding flash of white and then the TV wasn't working anymore. Sucks I tell you.
Whatever life I had has just collapsed in decay. I mean all this was coming. Keep a com for 5 years, don't expect it to play anything decent in 5 years. Dump heavy books like lord of the rings (hardcover edition i might add) on top of the player, CD part confirm spoil lah. And TV. Well. They had when I was 5. I think. I've watched everything from sesame street to alias and friends on it. The thing has practically grown up with me, I feel a little sorry that its now constantly black and smells smoky.
Other snippets of interest. TRSQUARE strikes again. Do visit her for your daily dose of entertainment. I guarantee that you will exit her website with a totally new perspective on life. She has got to be the most amusingly pathetic and self-deluded person on earth.
AND BENJAMIN CHEN. I TELL YOU NOW. THE IT IS A HE. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment