I am tired but I will not despair.
I believe that if you keep saying no you will get what you want in the end. So I say now, I refuse. And I will continue refusing until the ends of time and the sky turns an angry purple. Even if the world is to be trapped in the oppressive darkness for all eternity, I would still refuse.
Submission is the true defeat.
Even a hopeless rebellion has spirit.
I shall write my thoughts on 2046. Later. If ever. It is an interesting show, but I maintain that I dislike it. Probably because I refuse to identify with it. Eliot is so much more comforting. Pity she was wrong about the world.
Has pretty fancy camerawork though. Is starting to understand why the flipping movie took 5 years. Lots of attention to detail in it.
In retrospect, I've decided that I need to find ways to express anger/displeasure at anything. I have extremely unhealthy ways of doing this, ranging from acute bitching to holier-than-thou bitching to cold aloof bitching. All of which entail the word bitching. Vindictively gashing new wounds with words. Cannot be good if you ask me. Please don't suggest forgiveness, I am very forgiving. It may precisely be due to the conflict between this innate desire to forgive and the mental rational reminder of the need for deterence and self preservation that may have lead to this unhealthy method.
Either of which the offender owes me for anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment