Whoopeedoo.
I'm quite delighted. I found the maths paper fine. Fine as in like, I could attempt almost all the questions. which is good, is good.
Anyway, promos so far have been quite uplifting. prospects are looking good. perhaps lady luck has returned. GP was good. Although I didn't get the freaking web thing. I thought it was a little far-fetched actually, I mean a spider-web? Web can be used in many other ways, such as a network what. Ah well. But I think I wrote a reasonable essay, tried and tested, since I've done a similar one before. Promos is no time for experimentation. My melodrama essay on materialism flopped badly before, and I wasn't about to try and find out if I could make it better this time when I had other options.
PC was infuriating in a sense that I didn't manage to write all that I wanted. And on the trip home I took out the poem and decided that there was EVEN more I wanted to write down. But I hope what I wrote was good enough. Ah well.
Econs was fine. Good enough for me. Chee SOUNDS like he may get S paper. But then we'll have to wait and see. Speaking of which that bitch owes me 10 dollars. And I owe him alot of whacks.
Maths I've said already.
ahh good good. Now we'll just have to wait for the next week and then this will all be over.
Yixun please lend me BG2. Its time I regressed to a no-life gamer like you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment