Wednesday, October 13, 2004

If you're coming here looking for a comment or a defense for what you've read, go away. There's nothing to be said. I won't fuel your entertainment.

If you're looking for entertainment in other areas, however, may I direct you to TRSQUARE'S blog. Specifically the entry dated right after she speaks in a not-so-subtle suicidal tone. It would appear to be deja vu, but note the date. Yes, she has repeated her folly not once, but twice, in perpetuating the image that she is at the top of her class.

Pitiful, poor, pathetic creature.

Ah yes I am a hypocrite. *shrug*

Anyway promos have been relatively okay. Econs is looking good actually.
ALthough I predict tmrw I will just flop and die like a cow on a kite. that didn't make sense. nevermind.

Must go back to vietnam.
Chualalongkong awaits.


There's something vaguely wrong with those two statements. I just can't put my finger on it.

No comments: