Hokay. Have got back freaking results. Well not really all, just two of them actually. Maths is a C which is a relief. Although admittedly could be better. But am happy and content. One mustn't expect too much in RJ.
Econs is Low B. Am actually a little dissatisfied. Would have been happier with higher B/A of course. But that is stating the obvious. I hope I'm able to do S paper. Hope.
So as of yet. Dream of taking econs and lit S still not shattered. completely. thankfully. Sentences are short because self just woke up. Yes at freaking 1:40 AM. Suspect self to have problems with biological clock.
Anyway, yesterday was supposed to go umm. zouk. Then for fear of the evil malay bouncer who might retain the not-so-old-looking-me with a fake id we were then also supposed to go chijmes. so after meeting changwen and having dinner, we call the rest expecting to go down to chijmes and meet them. Instead we find that we have been jacked. whoohoowhoopeedoo.
Changwen was complaining how we looked ridiculously like a gay date. All through the rest of the night into the movie. hrmmpf.
Anyway while waiting for changwen I did something I haven't done in ages. I toddled around town before settling at borders, curling up into one of those delightful black couches they have, and read lordoftheflies. Which now that I read 4 chapters of it, I wished I'd done it for lit text last year or something. Something about that book strikes a chord with me.
It might be piggy.
In other news-
There is still spyware on this rotting wreck. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment