hahahahaha
go read yixun's parody abt ec! hahahahahaz.
anyway, where the heck is my mother. she's supposed to be back. by now. so i can consider going out.
I haven't been home for quite long... i'm alone now. and quite happy actually. I sort of miss home... a little tired of constantly going out. sian larh. although i really should go say happi b'dae to yee. oh well. maybe i'll find the strength to drag myself out of my hobbit-hole (yes my room is that small).
I want to find a song to play on the piano. something simple and sweet. but i dunnoe where to find it.
i find it odd that when someone you like likes you, you find it very hard to accept. Which is the case for SOMEONE. She seems absolutely blinded to the obvious signals and bases her denial on the nitty gritty details. which is totally not the case. At first i tot she was being a little modest, but now i tink she's REALLY thinking that he doesn't like her. which isn't the case at all. Haha oh well. I should try and convince her one of these days. silly girl.
And anyway, i've explained. which is good. and bad. ahh screw it. Haha i've been reading my past bloggies and i've realised how embarassed i am now tt some pple have read it. haha i sound so pathetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment