I shouldn't go out with yixun. He is bad influence. i just spent 25 munny on food and food just going out with him. no good, no good, i'll be broke at this rate in two days.
Oh well... if not i'll just fall back on my mother's 240 munny which she STILL hasn't given me. I *borrowed* abit of munny from my brother and i haven't exactly put it back yet, so she'd better hurry before he finds out that his munny is missing.
wats more yixun's convinced me to save $20 by friday. i hate him. he's like a black hole that just sucks in all my munny.
I've also been playing too much kingdom hearts. MUNNY! what a cute way of saying something so material. It alludes to hunny as well, which makes it all more child-like cos its associated wif winnie the pooh.
hahaz.
No comments:
Post a Comment