Tuesday, March 02, 2004

i need to get this out of my system too.
i dunch know if i'm good enuff. I'm back to the same problem. Issit alot better just to see from afar, at most be ur friend? Or will going in, taking the risk, be worth it. If it backfires i'll be how loser larh. and how depressed. cos she'll be awkward arnd me and in the end it just won't be the same. I want to be her friend. I also want to be more.
But i'm not good enough for her larh. She's got everything, she's all there. why on earth wuld she even consider someone like me? She's the kind that can take her pick at whoever she wants, i've nvr probably even popped into her brain.
Maybe i culd test the waters? haha get to know her better and find out how she feels?
But... urgh.
I'm happy she's staying. But it also comes to the question. What do i do now that she's staying?

No comments: