Friday, March 26, 2004

I wonder why i wrote all that just now. haha i just felt like writing abit in case i got rusty i guess.
Anyway today, i resolve to stop ponning tutorials, and consider lectures. hehe. Partly cos my chinese teacher now finally realises that i exist. hahaha.
I'm a little confounded as to why geoffrey lee went to tell her that i was 1st intake though. Haha i mean wth! at least give me a way out leh! aiyah now i had to tell her that i took hcl and blah blah blah blah. I feel quite bad lying to her cos she seems to be a really nice person... ah well crap. I was forced into a corner. What'd u expect me to say? "oh yah i know i was supposed to come for chinese but i nvr showed up cos i hate the subject?" Aha but nvm lah... why bother.
haha as joel leong says, at first the percentage of pple u culd tokk to was 90%, now its 40%. Which is kinda sad. the heya tribe's expanded. haha janahan says now we're in danger of being the heyas, since the new heyas culd form the majority, which wuld make us the minority.
and i hate jeanette! haha. cos chong came over, den jiawen went to ask her to show us some moves, then that stupid jeanette said TIM U WANT CUP ANOT? LATER U DROOL ALL OVER THE FLOOR. haha so paiseh! >_<

No comments: