I went out with yixun again. now i is broke. -sniffle-
anyway something funny happened todae. haha me and yixun were browsing at hmv when suddenly yixun suddenly picked up this cd called "whale rider" and said its a good movie. i started laffing like shit... den after a while den only yixun got it... haha then he called me a pervert. I mean hullo? when yixun saes a movie's good, and it has some suggestive and wierd title like "whale rider", what'd u expect me to think! hahahahaz i culdn't stop laughing for damn long.
anyway i din go sch todae... haha me and yx ponned and slept onthe bus for damn damn long. we just took rides on the bus so we culd sleep. hahaz. den we went out wif laura and estherfoo and pravin and zach to watch timeline. haha my second time, its quite dreary second time round. den yixun came over to my hse for a while to plae dynasty warriors 4. haha he's damn stupid he keeps trying to kill lu bu and wasting time. stupid boi.
I need my munny. fast. where's my munny?
No comments:
Post a Comment