beejezus i am up at 12:30 a m doing my homework 11C is not finished and there is still econs and history tutorial and other assorted nonsense that i probably have forgotten oh my god i am just so dead lah.
I hope reading that was half as tiring for you as i am feeling now.
Right then shall revert to normal english mode. With appropriate pauses and commas so you can take breaths.
People who come here are searching for "chonglin rjc" on google. Seeing how the only other hit was a GUY chonglin in CJ, I'm guessing that 4% of my latest readership consists of hot-blooded J1 males who are so desperate that they're searching for her blog in the hope that there'll be pictures.
I'm sorry to disappoint you. I can only offer a short rant about how my emotions imploded and died. Permanently.
Matin also showed me something rather interesting at Chang Wen's house earlier today. Or yesterday. Whatever. Anyway, haha I quote from an unspecified public forum.
"anyone knows max? j2 this year, in table-tennis...he is sho...cute! erm max, if u are here...pm me...wanna getta know you better! "
BWAHAHAHA. Pay me I give you his number. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment