skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pand3monia
I blog when I'm in a panic over myself
Monday, January 03, 2005
I think I shall write a story. When I have time. Its been a while since I've conjured up a plot from no where, and it'd be interesting to see how far my ability to create characters has deteriorated.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2006
(14)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2005
(203)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(19)
▼
January
(17)
Can you imagine the pressure of having to live up ...
More things to kill hadri about. Abuse-buse. Sha...
Heh right then changwen. Firstly, I didn't deny yo...
yawnnn i'm tired frm stupid trng. tis will be my f...
Perhaps some things aren't entrenched in the past....
I am different - But then you already knew that.
I feel more interesting now. I think I shall conti...
Do anything you want. Just feel for me.
beejezus i am up at 12:30 a m doing my homework 11...
I would like to apologize to you. You know who you...
Heh I have to record this down. It was just so hi...
I was looking through some of the nonsense I had i...
Yay I've changed music. To Yellowcard - Only One I...
What happens when the curtain calls?
In Other News: I lost Oranges Are Not The Only Fr...
I think I shall write a story. When I have time. ...
Hi look at me I'm rotting away at home. Okay stop...
►
2004
(199)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(18)
►
2003
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment