Perhaps some things aren't entrenched in the past. Perhaps I can rectify them and blot out the ugly scars.
Its a new year. And a new beginning.
Its a new year. And a new beginning.
Somehow my mind's been brought back to the Jack Kerouac quote, the one about the ones who never say a commonplace thing.
Right then. Let's open with a cheerful rant.
Right then I resent being constantly evicted in my class. Everyone has a proper seat except for me! First I was sitting at the back then mel evicted me because I kept borrowing her pens. So I went next to chuin then she evicted me for burping and the booger incident. Then now uni says I have to sit one table away from her because she's heard of the horrible consequences of sitting next to me. So I was evicted back next to mel. And the cycle progresses.
HRMMPF.
Hahaha oh well. Have still been taking long walks home and talking to self. Realize that self makes alot of sense sometimes. Shit if this carries on I'll become schizophrenic and become a psycho killer when I grow up and murder firasandkeith first. Haha they say psychos always murder those people whom you know, starting from the earliest and progressing slowly downwards.
Bwahaha fear me. The evil serial killer of tomorrow.
Right then I resent being constantly evicted in my class. Everyone has a proper seat except for me! First I was sitting at the back then mel evicted me because I kept borrowing her pens. So I went next to chuin then she evicted me for burping and the booger incident. Then now uni says I have to sit one table away from her because she's heard of the horrible consequences of sitting next to me. So I was evicted back next to mel. And the cycle progresses.
HRMMPF.
Hahaha oh well. Have still been taking long walks home and talking to self. Realize that self makes alot of sense sometimes. Shit if this carries on I'll become schizophrenic and become a psycho killer when I grow up and murder firasandkeith first. Haha they say psychos always murder those people whom you know, starting from the earliest and progressing slowly downwards.
Bwahaha fear me. The evil serial killer of tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment