Heh right then changwen. Firstly, I didn't deny you any valuable SHUT-EYE, and secondly I told you this over MSN so how can I have an excited and agitated tone. AND PLEASE LAH. I'm not jealous of max. I'll snuggle down by the fireside when I find the right person. YOU're just unhappy that only tacky sluts hit on you. LIKE YOU KNOW WHO.
Now anyway really, back to the topic at hand. I've practised alot of discretion already. I never said it was a guy, I never said which forum it was on. Your coming here and tagging all that nonsense only does further damage to your own reputation.
Furthermore, in posting online, you are openly acknowledging the fact that it is a PUBLIC forum, or in other simpler terms, open for everyone to see. Thus, as with any other forms of information or media on the internet, anyone is at liberty to quote anything. Don't want people to know, don't post. With your anonymous nick anyway I don't see why you should even bother reacting. Your tag has only provided information that I had chosen not to reveal at my discretion.
AND HADRI DON'T PRETEND YOU HAD NO HAND IN THIS.
Anyway today was really nice. Rooftop pizza with smriti hadri and matin. Saw a shooting star too. Two actually heh we were so excited. Should do things like that more often, very relaxing. Gets you away from the cutthroat business of JC life.
I thought I relived secondary school for a moment. With RI around me and the stars twinkling above.
No comments:
Post a Comment