I feel more interesting now. I think I shall continue this good habit of reading. I just finished lord-of-the-flies again, but of course my experience was different from the last time. There's finally food for thought to munch on while on the bus.
Anyway, is our personality shaped by the books we read and the music we listen to? Or does our personality choose what we enjoy and listen to? I think its the former, I've always believed that personality is nothing but a conglomerate of perspectives and mannerisms that one picks up as one goes through life.
Nothing I have is original after all. What is "uniquely mine" is simply a mesh of different tastes.
I've also developed a habit of conversing with myself lately. Heh this is really eccentric. Yeah but I write stuff to myself now, in the hope that I'll heed my own advice in the future. Its sad when you have to use time to detach yourself from your self. Its silly really, writing to myself in the hope that I'll find what I write as sagely anonymous advice. But well. These are the messes human beings are made of.
And yixun I object. My stupidity has not been blossoming of late without your erudite presence. Although it probably needs pruning.
Of little relevance:
The night is full of holes, there's bullets ripping skies of ink with gold.
No comments:
Post a Comment