Monday, January 31, 2005

Can you imagine the pressure of having to live up to those standards?
Its enough to cook carbon into diamond. And gleam I will, sparkling in the limelight, in all my reflected glory. Either that or dull you with the flaky black of residual charcoal.

Oogieboogie. Oogieboogie. I think Tim Burton is a genius. Oogieboogie. Oogieboogie.
Alright enough randomnessness. Oogieboogie. Shit that word is quite addictive. Oogieboogie.
Does anyone have the melancholy death of oyster boy?

In the meantime, Tim will do lit essays for lunch this week. Is very poor and hungry. Unfortunately will only do one question once, i.e. repeated requests cannot be entertained due to time constraints. Quality of essays ensured. By hook or by crook. Money back guarantee. Call or messsage **MYNUMBER**.

Haha nah just joking. But I really am broke. Anyone wants to contribute to the Save Tim Fund?

OogieboogieOogieboogieOogieboogie Say it with me!

No comments: