In Other News:
I lost Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit in church. Because some woman wagged her finger at me for using my handphone and I got so agitated I could only bitch about it to my mother for the whole mass. And promptly left the book on the hymn-shelf at the pews.
I have a new CT that keeps asking me to tuck in my shirt. And talks like a pansy. Coming from me that's rich.
Also have failed to be good boy. Because got caught ponning GP to watch storyline which after the whole ordeal seemed like a very stupid transaction.
Painted Changwen's room. Is nice shade of adzfar's-grad-suit red on one wall and light-blue on the other. I leave you to form an impression.
Have made bet with mel. Am not allowed to pon anything, or will incur one demerit point. Whoever has more at the end of the month must treat the other. Score currently stands at 1-1. But I predict mel will forget her econs tutorial tmrw. hee hee.
Shall become busy doing econs tutorial now. Must get one up on her.
Life in plastic
Its fantastic!
No comments:
Post a Comment