Friday, June 10, 2005

Ah yes I remember what I wanted to blog about.

Other than that I want my frost essay back. Will the person who has it (Keith Wong said it was Kathleen last I saw him), kindly return it to me so that I can see whether what I'm doing for frost is right or am I going on another journey from B to E?

But of course. Back to the topic at hand: Lianne's blog - Which is very funny and tragic. Poor lianne. And you thought it all ended with the tagboard saga. That being said, SHE has many many guts but clearly is not very smart to piss so many people off. Online support and co-flamers count for nothing once school reopens. It won't be pretty on June 26th. Not pretty at all.

Am mildly happy now. And also anticipate someone's head to grow very big soon. Very Very Big. Again.

No comments: